Are you ready to take your photography to a whole new level?
- Do you want to move beyond selfies and cellphone pictures?
- Are you intimidated by that fancy new camera you got for your birthday?
- Do you need a refresher on photography fundamentals such as exposure and lens choice
- Is your child interested in learning about photography but their school doesn’t offer it?
- Do you want to learn how to use Photoshop and Lightroom and to properly print and archive your photos?
- Are you an experienced film photographer who would like to learn to work digitally?
- Do you need guidance and feedback on your work or help breaking out of a photographic rut?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
Whether you are just starting out or already an accomplished photographer, Wandering Eye can help you to move past technical and creative bumps in the road so you can fully unleash your photographic potential.
Wandering Eye is available for private and group educational experiences. Our objective is to provide a personalized, custom curriculum to efficiently help you reach and surpass your photographic goals. Topics to be covered may include camera technique, photoshop and lightroom instruction, archiving and organizing your digital photographs, aesthetic and conceptual critique, or all of the above!
About Matthew Baum:
Matthew Baum has a broad range of teaching experience working with individuals and groups of all ages and levels, including graduate and undergraduate students, children and teenagers, as well as adults in continuing education classes. He is currently on faculty at the University of California - Davis, and has also taught at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, Hunter College and the School of Visual Arts in New York City, leading a wide range of technical, historical and conceptual courses. Matthew was also co-founder and director of the VisuaLife photography education program, working with underprivileged youth in NYC.
For more information and to set up a free ½ hour consultation, please call 707-200-8031 or email email@example.com.